BI Geek as part of Mirai Advisory is a group of Business Intelligence professionals. We are a company focused on Business Intelligence - Data Warehousing - and Big Data. We are passionate about technology; we love to innovate and work with "state of the art" technologies. A multidisciplinary team means that personal & professional growth as well as long-term relationships are essential to us. Mirai also encourages our colleagues to work towards common objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
The role will work close with a team of technicians and functional experts. She/He will be working in the DATAMART of a banking entity, in charge of supporting the processes for generating regulatory reports.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the followings:
- Support for the execution of batch processes.
- Identify errors throughout the developments;
- Provide solution for incidents to business users which includes analysis and validation
- Improve and enhance the application development
At least 2 years of experience in developing and supporting ETL tools and Databases project.
Experience with code debugging , issue fixing, deployment and production support.
Experience in identifying data quality issues
Good in performance tuning of ETLs and SQL code.
Good Analytical, communication and client facing skills.
- Comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development
- Young, innovative and collaborative environment
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Health and Dental insurance
- 20 days of annual paid time off and 10 holidays