Mirai Advisory is an international consulting firm focused on developing end-to-end Asset Liability Management solutions. We are committed to client service being the best specialists.
Multidisciplinary team, personal and professional growth and long-term relationships are essential for us, as well as encourage our people working towards objectives.
We seek a proactive, self-driven and creative Senior Consultant with 3 – 4 years’ experience to join our Boston team. Candidates should be individual with strong quantitative skill in ALM (Asset Liability Management), Liquidity risk, and balance sheet analysis and have previous experience implementing and supporting technology solutions as well as managing financial risk projects.
Responsibilities will be including but not limited to:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math, Engineering, Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years in Financial Institutions experience, with practical understanding of liquidity and interest rate risk concepts and valuation principles
- Desired knowledge of balance sheet management software programs such as QRM, Bancware, Empyrean, ZM, Polypaths, or other related software
- Experience working in a regulatory agency, accounting/audit firm, professional services or consulting services organization is a plus
- Working knowledge of the banking industry, including, but not limited to: loan/deposit products, investment types, borrowing sources/structures, financial modeling practices, financial instruments, and financial markets
- Motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with database queries (Oracle and/or SQL)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline or finance
- Great benefits package
- Health/Dental/vision insurance
- 20 days of annual paid time off and 10 holidays
- Professional growth opportunities
- Innovative and collaborative environment
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement