BI Geek as part of Mirai Advisory is a group of Business Intelligence professionals. We are a company focused on Business Intelligence - Data Warehousing - and Big Data. We are passionate about technology; we love to innovate and work with "state of the art" technologies. A multidisciplinary team means that personal & professional growth as well as long-term relationships are essential to us. Mirai also encourages our colleagues to work towards common objectives.
We seek proactive and creative Senior Consultants with +4 years of experience in Business Intelligence projects, to join our Boston team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Prossess understanding of Data Warehouses, Data Marts and Semantic Layer Builds
Build a highly tuned Mappings as well as Views in Oracle
Possess deep knowledge of Performance Tuning with complex scenarios in both Informatica and Oracle
Works on code migration, testing defect resolution, and initial data loads and ongoing data loads.
Reviews test plans and monitors testing process to ensure that business results are tested.
Express technical and business concepts, ideas, client-related decisions, group processes, individual actions orally and in writing to the team members
Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
Support data analytics strategies across the organization and use analytical skills to monitor plan key performance indicators.
• Performs proposal development and project estimations.
• Monitor or track project milestones and deliverable.
• Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
• Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
• Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and
• documenting performance feedback.
• Submit project deliverable, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
.What we’re looking for
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical or related field
• Agile methodology is a plus
• +4 years’ experience working with ETL process (Informatica PowerCenter), Unix Shell Scripting Knowledge SQL Knowledge
• Expert with a strong integration background who has more application integration background than just an ETL Informatica tool.
• Experience in Informatica Administration and maintaince of Informatica Repositories and Integration services
• Data modelling and Datamart knowledge
• Reporting experience
• Big Data projects experience is desirable
• Finance or consulting experience is a plus
- All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development
- Join an amazing company which continues to grow
- Young, innovative and collaborative environment
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Great benefits package
- Health and Dental insurance
- 20 days of annual paid time off and 10 holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.